Seek Out Talent

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Seek Out Talent

Seek Out Talent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seek Out Talent

This Forum is to connect talented musicians, weather in your city, or state. Even Branch out to other countries, the possibility's are up to you!

What SOT Forums can do for you

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

What SOT Forums can do for you Empty What SOT Forums can do for you

Post  Admin Sun May 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Seek Out Talent is a unique forum to help promote Local artist aswell as connect them! Based in the Santa Clarita Valley, this website is too help get in touch with fellow artist via (singer/song writer, Graphic design, Film/ Multimedia, Visionary, Trend killers, Etc) This is the place for everyone to come together and pitch ideas, and offer features. basically network. My name is Dubbya iv been rapping for years, i decided it would be a good idea to help others get together and make music. Thats what this is all about. Music. The Forum is to help artist expand thier roots and network with other's. weather your forte is graphic design, you can still feel at ease due to the exccesive need for graphic art! weather you rap or play the drums, there are possibilites with gigs, opening shows, U.G.H. mixtapes, Art work(album art), theres alot that S.O.T. can help you accomplish. Seek Out Talent is for aspireing artist such as myself who lack other artist to communicate with locally. This enables you to get in touch with those you may have never would of met!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:03 am